Company committed to the balance between family and work.
Club Tissus is expanding its marketing team to offer always stimulating content for sewing enthusiasts and creative hobbies. She is therefore looking for a senior graphic designer, photographer and videographer who is motivated and stimulated by challenges.
Club Tissus is an inspiring destination with the mission to enthuse sewing and decoration enthusiasts. Thanks to a passionate team that thrives on projects and sharing knowledge, we offer an extraordinary experience in our stores. We get up every morning to live our passion and nurture that of our customers.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITY / MANDATE
Being a graphic designer at Club Tissus means contributing to the production of a large number of creative and inspiring content. This person will be called upon to work on several projects at once and make good use of his ideas and graphic skills. Its mission will be to:
- Be responsible for the design and artistic direction of the campaigns.
- Managing the team of graphic designers.
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop new ideas, projects to promote the company, participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Constantly seek out the world of retail, marketing and design trends by consulting literature (magazines, books, etc.) and by visiting the market and competition.
- Work on different types of projects: Website, UI design, newsletters, packaging, layout, branding, logo, business cards, catalogs, visual presentation, display, visual for social media.
- Develop creative concepts and provide artistic direction for high-quality 360 advertising campaigns: design of scale models, both on print and digital media, design of mood boards, typographic research, production monitoring (photo, video).
- Present cross-platform creative concepts and take care of their design and creation (for example: print and digital).
- Ensure engagement compliance by providing insight into strategic thinking and campaign objectives.
- Ensure image tone and consistency across all platforms.
- Initiate, plan and execute continuous improvement projects
- Diploma of Professional Training in Graphic Design/Graphic Art
- Knowledge of typographic rules
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, lnDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Knowledge of print and web environments
- Mastery of the Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint) and Mac OS
- Experience in a similar position in a company (a plus)
- Creative and dynamic
- Organized: Have a sense of priorities to meet tight deadlines and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Autonomy and ingenuity
- Good team spirit
- Rapid adaptation to changes
- Attention to detail and aesthetics
- Looking for graphic trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively
WHAT WE OFFER
- A personal development academy for all employees
- A program for the balance between private, work and family with flexible working conditions
- A human approach in a work environment based on benevolence, responsibility and Agility
- A creative team that “trips” and shares extraordinary moments
If reading this vacancy inspires and motivates you to make your contribution, don’t wait any longer: send us your CV via the form!
Club Tissus values equality, diversity and inclusion in its workplace by providing a caring environment where individual differences are respected and recognized. That is why we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for everyone.