The price of Bitcoin is always closely monitored. It gives a strong trend in relation to other cryptos and on the good health of the crypto market. The price of Bitcoin mainly depends on the law of supply and demand. However, certain events make it possible to stimulate the demand for Bitcoin and to drive up its price. Exactly, a big event will take place next week and may very well affect the price of Bitcoin. But what are we talking about?
Bitcoin Conference 2022 in Miami 6.-9. April
The annual Bitcoin conference is held from April 6 to 9, 2022 in Miami in USA. Specifically, it will take place at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The choice of city serves as a reminder that the mayor of Miami is a big supporter of Bitcoin. He was also present at the 2021 Bitcoin Conference.
The organizers did not save on resources, as the Miami Convention Center can accommodate up to 100,000 people! In theory, the organizers expect about 35,000 participants. In 2021, the event gathered more than 12,000 people.
The annual Bitcoin conference is the Bitcoin event you must not miss. It brings together some coryphaeus in the field as well as personalities that revolve around Bitcoin. In 2021, for example, the event gathered:
- Jack Dorsey, former CEO of Twitter and CEO of Block;
- Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy (company that has invested the most in Bitcoin);
- Cynthia Lummis, US Senator.
If the 2021 vintage was high-flying, what about 2022?
The personalities present at the Bitcoin 2022 conference
In 2022, the presence of the following personalities has been confirmed at the conference:
- Ricardo Benjamin Salinas Pliegocreator and CEO of Salinas Group;
- Nayib Bukele, President of El Salvador;
- Peter Thiel, co-founder of PayPal;
- Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy (the company that has invested the most in Bitcoin);
- Jack Mallers, CEO and Founder of Stirke;
- Elizabeth Stark, CEO of Lightning Labs;
- Cynthia LummisUS Senator;
- Cathie Wood, founder and CEO of Ark;
- Kevin O’Leary, venture capitalist and ABD Shark Tank;
- Mike Novogratzfounder and CEO of Galaxy Capital.
If you follow cryptony news, you have definitely heard all these names before. In fact, they are well-known and recognized personalities in the cryptosphere.
With such a program and such guests, it’s hard not to imagine that the price of Bitcoin will remain stable next week. Moreover, if we remember correctly, the President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele had in his New Year greetings predicted that an important announcement would be made during this conference …
Schedule for Bitcoin Conference 2022
The program is available at bitcoin conference website. Many announcements are scheduled according to the agenda. Below are some of the topics covered during the conference.
Wednesday, April 6
- Bitcoin: An Institutional Asset;
- Mining strategies;
- From PCs to ASICs: The evolution of Bitcoin mining;
- An update on the ASIC market;
- How US Law Can Affect Bitcoin (and You);
- Define Pillar Root and Multisig standards;
- Bitcoin mine financing system;
- Invest in the Bitcoin ecosystem;
- Protect against bitcoin attacks;
- The global adoption of Bitcoin.
Thursday, April 7
- Lightning Network Report;
- Become a sovereign individual;
- Options and derivatives;
- Decentralized Bitcoin exchanges (DEX);
- Bitcoin management: users, developers and miners;
- Make Bitcoin a legal asset;
- Is fiat money worth it?
- The geopolitical risks of Bitcoin mining;
- The development of Bitcoin in El Salvador: the implementation of Lightning;
- How is the hash rate further decentralized? ;
- Bitcoin means freedom.
Friday, April 8th
- You are the carbon they want to reduce;
- Bitcoin renewable energy mining;
- Building Bitcoin Communities;
- Institutional infrastructure;
- “Hardware” wallets. secure bitcoin storage;
- Bitcoin annual report;
- The US Constitution and Bitcoin;
- Mobile wallets: Bitcoin in every pocket.
Will the conference lead to major announcements? Will the price of Bitcoin rise next week in anticipation of the conference and after it? One thing is for sure, the week looks set to get busy on the Bitcoin side!
Follow our affiliate links:
- Buying cryptocurrencies in the SEPA zone, Europe and French citizensvisit Coinhouse
- Buying cryptocurrency in Canadavisit Bitbuy
- To generate interest with your bitcoinsgo to the BlockFi website
- To secure or store your cryptocurrenciesget Ledger or Trezor wallets
- To trade your cryptocurrencies anonymouslyinstall the NordVPN app
To invest in cryptocurrency mining or masternodes:
To collect coins while playing:
- In poker on the CoinPoker gaming platform
- To a global fantasy football on the Sorare platform
Stay informed with our free weekly newsletter and to our social network: