Today’s crypto news is brought to you by the stock exchange KuCoin.
- What do we know about the “Bitcoin Conference” hosted by El Salvador? Rumor has it that bankers and government ministers present at El Salvador’s high-profile conference showed more than temporary interest in the country’s adoption initiatives. Local media, however, have suggested that BTC may not be the most important topic of discussion on the agenda of the 44 nations present, contrary to what was previously claimed.
- General ledger will soon add an extension to the browser Safaricalled Ledger Connectwhich will allow users of Ledger physical wallets to connect to Web3 applications without the need for third-party dependencies.
- Corner Corner announced the launch of its card Bolta contactless Bitcoin card (BTC) that uses NFC communication and Lightning Network (LN).
- that DEIa hybrid decentralized finance protocol (DeFi) algorithmic stablecoin DEUSFinansfails to re-establish its bond to the dollar and at the time of writing is trading around $ 0.6.
- The Blockchain Company Aave launched the protocol lensa social media project with applications built on blockchain polygon. Lens is similar to the social media platform Twitter, but Lens profiles are tied to a non-fungible token (NFT) that can be transferred to decentralized applications.
- That the French Tennis Federation (FTT) and the Grand Slam Tournament Roland Garros launches a collection of 5,000 NFTs “RG game, seat & match” som will especially provide access to virtual court Philippe-Chatrier. NFTs were developed on the platform polygon.
- Serving Disagreement messaging platforms for several major collections of NFTs and crypto projects, including games Axie Infinitywas compromised and the attackers appear to have posted phishing links that appear to be NFT coins.
- Do you know Bitcoin Pizza Day? It is Sunday! Read our article on this event.
- Ross Ulbricht, the creator of The Silk Road which is currently serving a double life sentence without the possibility of parole + 40 years, is not forgotten by the Bitcoin community. Bitcoin Magazine has dedicated an entire page of support to him.
“There is no life sentence. It’s just a death sentence that takes a while.” What a powerful one-page message in the latest Bitcoin Magazine! Thank you ! #FreeRoss
- Crypto-wallets BitKeep announced yesterday the closure of a $ 15 million Series A funding round, bringing its total valuation to $ 100 million. This funding will help BitKeep develop a cross-chain decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
- chain analysis launches a visualization tool on chain which company officials say will help investigators “track the money” in cryptocurrency. This new analysis software is called History linehe explores the smart contracts that deal with decentralized finance (DeFi) and NFTs.
Follow our affiliate links:
- Buying cryptocurrencies in the SEPA zone, Europe and French citizensvisit Coinhouse
- Buying cryptocurrency in Canadavisit Bitbuy
- To generate interest with your bitcoinsgo to the BlockFi website
- To secure or store your cryptocurrenciesget Ledger or Trezor wallets
- To trade your cryptocurrencies anonymouslyinstall the NordVPN app
To invest in cryptocurrency mining or masternodes:
To collect coins while playing:
- In poker on the CoinPoker gaming platform
- To a global fantasy football on the Sorare platform
Stay informed with our free weekly newsletter and to our social network: