- The famous author of the bestselling book rich father poor father, Robert Kiyosaki, predicted the end of the US dollar. He said the Russo-Ukrainian war gave birth to crypto as “a safer haven than fake state fiat money.”
- Michael Mosierformer Deputy Director and Head of Digital Innovation at the Office of Financial Crime Enforcement Network (FinCEN) from the US Treasury Department claims that cryptocurrency can strengthen and protect the innocent.
“We would be naive to think that they are not powerful tools for protecting the innocent.”
- Ripple (XRP) plans to distribute one billion XRP in grants to developers. This grant is an extension of the company’s XRPL Grants program, which was launched in 2021.
- That Russian Central Bank approved the request from the banking and IT giant Sberbank to become an official issuer of digital financial assets.
- The Argentine regulator, which is also involved in money laundering, Financial Information Unit (UIF), will add cryptocurrency ecosystem service providers to its list of entities subject to the obligation to report and record customer transactions.
- Start-up Worldcoinsupport of Coin basehas decided to halt operations in at least seven countries due to escalating logistical issues affecting the company’s launch plans.
- Due to a typo on his keyboard and one sniper fineselling DinoDealer of a stone worth 444 ether (ETH), or $ 1.2 million, it sold for only 444 Wei ($ 0.0012). That sniper fine (snipers) are automated tools that began to be used on the eBay auction site. Buyers who wanted to make an offer at the last second used these tools, but today they are productive in the NFT area.
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has brought an action before the Federal Court against Meta (formerly Facebook) for running misleading and misleading cryptocurrency ads. The watchdog reported that one of the victims lost nearly $ 500,000 as a result of this scam.
- That qatars centralbank is currently investigating the possibility of issuing a digital currency and licensing digital banks, an official said. The official adds that this study will help the central bank understand what its focus area should be.
Follow our affiliate links:
- Buying cryptocurrencies in the SEPA zone, Europe and French citizensvisit Coinhouse
- Buying cryptocurrency in Canadavisit Bitbuy
- To generate interest with your bitcoinsgo to the BlockFi website
- To secure or store your cryptocurrenciesget Ledger or Trezor wallets
- To trade your cryptocurrencies anonymouslyinstall the NordVPN app
To invest in cryptocurrency mining or masternodes:
To collect coins while playing:
- In poker on the CoinPoker gaming platform
- To a global fantasy football on the Sorare platform
Stay informed with our free weekly newsletter and to our social network: