Under the responsibility of the director, the graphic designer supports the various administrative units in the design and production of printed, web or multimedia graphic communication media that correspond to the strategic and communicative objectives of the company’s brand image.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or in a discipline relevant to the duties of the job. An equivalency may be considered, such as a DEC in Graphic Design, compensating for each missing year of training with two (2) years of experience relevant to the job.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience relevant to the duties of the position.
- Develop and propose graphic, creative, innovative concepts, in line with the strategic and communicative objectives of the organization. Carry out the necessary research, propose the appropriate support and define the technical specifications.
- Designing and executing various graphic design projects (social networks, web, intranet, print, videos) to optimize the presentation of content.
- Perform layout, computer graphics, photo editing, prepare documents for printing and provide follow-ups and approvals to delivery to customer (visual identity, logos, letterhead, business cards, forms, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, reports, flyers, advertisements, posters, site boards, newsletters, invitations, calendars, sites, web banners, social media visuals, Word templates, banners, displays, promotional items, greeting cards, etc.).
- Supervising mandates given to external suppliers in the realization of certain graphic communication projects. Ensure compliance with graphics standards and the company’s brand image. Monitoring the quality of graphic productions.
- Archive digital and print projects.
- Advising and guiding the different units in identifying needs and proposing the best graphic communication strategies to effectively reach the target groups.
- Ensure visual consistency, appropriate use of space (layout) and visual quality of projects;
- Design and produce presentation models.
- Manage various projects and follow up with management.
- Management and development of the corporate image bank.
- Perform any other related task to ensure the proper functioning of the files entrusted to him, the functioning of the administrative unit or, if necessary, provide assistance to colleagues of the management.
- Contribute to the development of content and the evolution of digital communication platforms.
- Demonstrate excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud graphic design tools in a PC environment (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- Good knowledge of photography (a plus).
- Knowledge of the political-administrative interface is an important asset.
- Have an excellent command of written French.
- Provide a link to your portfolio or email it to: [email protected]
YOUR WORKING CONDITIONS
We offer highly competitive benefits and benefits:
- Annual salary up to $86,005 excluding overtime. Salary will vary depending on skills and experience, in accordance with the scale provided for the job class;
- 4 weeks of vacation after only one year of service;
- 13 public holidays per year;
- defined benefit plan;
- job security plan;
- group insurance ;
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours and flexible working hours;
- Personal and family leave;
- Employee and family utility;
- Compensation program to promote physical activity and the use of active and public transportation;
- Reimbursement of annual dues on professional orders;
- Health promotion program (measures to encourage physical activity, vaccination, etc.);
- Stimulating and fast-paced work environment;
- Various career and growth opportunities;
- Promotion of professional certification.
The workshop is located at 1075, rue de l’Amérique-Française in Quebec. The job holder will be able to work hybrid (teleworking and face-to-face) according to the guidelines of the organization. The number of working hours per week for this position is 35 hours.
Are you interested in helping to build the Quebec of tomorrow? The SQI needs you!
Applying, nothing could be easier! Go to www.pilierdevotreavenir.com by June 6, 2022.
The Société québécoise des infrastructures applies an equal access program and invites women, Aboriginal people, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities to apply.
Accommodations can be made available to people with disabilities based on their needs.