Are you meticulous-rigorous-organized-friendly-and-more?
With new mandates in our yard, LMG wants to expand its dynamic team by graphic designer† The incumbent’s mandate is to participate in the production of the agency’s marketing communications projects and campaigns to meet the expectations of our clients, who come from different fields. Above all, you must share these essential values: respect, authenticity, closeness and excellence.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for an efficient, versatile and strict person. She should be able to juggle multiple files at once and enjoy tweaking or tweaking visuals as well as the layout of different documents. His design talent will also be put to good use!
Under the supervision of the creative director and with the support of other graphic designers and account managers:
- Collaborate and support members of the creative team.
- Reject graphical visuals or models of existing concepts.
- In some cases, develop graphic concepts and design communication tools in collaboration with other team members.
- Develop various graphic elements and visual presentations.
- Research and edit photos and graphics.
- Prepare the final files for printing.
- Ensure respect for the brand image for each customer.
- Ensure compliance with graphics standards, visual quality and formatting of graphics.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities associated with the position, in accordance with actual needs.
- Knowledge of typography, layout and printing rules, as well as pre-print processes.
- Control of print production and production of digital files (advertisements, web banners, online documents, etc.)
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, under pressure and with accuracy, respecting deadlines.
- Able to work both alone and in a team in a good mood.
- Ability to work under supervision. You support different departments!
- Attention to detail, sense of ethics and professionalism to deliver quality projects.
- Good degree of independence and proactivity.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
- DEC in Graphic Design, Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Perfect technical mastery of Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Agency experience (a plus)
- Knowledge of web technologies and software (a plus)
- French language proficiency both orally and in writing
- Proficiency in the English language (a plus)
- Employment type: Permanent.
- Schedule: Full-time / 37.5 hours per week.
- Working formula: Hybrid (to be discussed). Policy is already there.
- A stimulating work environment in an evolving agency, within a collaborative, friendly, creative and dynamic team. The atmosphere is friendly with us!
- Expected employment: As soon as possible.
- Remuneration: to be discussed according to experience.
Some extras to convince you:
- Diversity of mandates and clientele
- Clear work areas that promote discussion and creativity!
- An office in the heart of the action (in Old Quebec as Quebec or in Quartier DIX30 as Brossard)
- A parking space at your disposal
- Group dinners and outings
- A fuel vending machine on site (long live the coffee!)
- The restaurant offered for your party
- Offices are closed during the holiday season
- And more !
Send us your current portfolio and your CV and portfolio via the form.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used without any discrimination and for the sole purpose of lightening the text.