Who are we ?
The Alliance of the Tourism Industry of Quebec is a private non-profit organization that unites more than 10,000 companies, united in 45 regional, sectoral and affiliated association partners. It represents companies and associations in the tourism sector to support and stimulate the performance of the industry while participating in the development of the offer and the tourism marketing of the destination. Since 2016, it has been the voice of the entire Quebec tourism industry. Through the Bonjour Québec brand, the Alliance of Québec aims to make a prosperous, sustainable and responsible world-class tourism destination.
Is communication in your blood and do you still have your mind set on writing? Are you result-oriented, do you have a keen sense of organization and do you believe in the unlimited possibilities of digital communication? Do you have a 360 degree view and are you able to juggle priorities to advance multiple stimulating projects at once?
This is the golden opportunity to be part of the team responsible for all organizational communication of the Alliance de l’industrie touristique du Québec. If you have a passion for social media, if you always want to know about new trends in web writing, and if you have a bold personality, show creativity in your actions, then this position is for you.
Be part of a close-knit team that cares about the success of Quebec tourism businesses and become, like us, a full member of the Alliance team.
- Bring your dynamism to ensure coordination, support and respect for deadlines in the implementation of external and internal communication of the various Alliance projects.
- Demonstrate rigor, initiative and a sense of detail in monitoring and updating the Alliance’s many channels of communication.
- Use their creativity and initiative to collaborate with their team to deliver impactful messaging and tactical tools aimed at different audiences.
What your weeks with us will look like:
- Coordinate the production and update content on the various social media platforms and for the various websites of the organization
- Execute communication strategies and programs designed to inform customers, employees and the community about current or future initiatives and projects
- Participate in the design, production and distribution of official documents
- Implement communication campaign plans (e.g. promotion of events, deployment of projects, etc.)
- Proposing various expressions for the organization, innovative concepts for internal and external customers and coordinating their production
- Prepare, coordinate workshops, meetings and gatherings for informational purposes and support his team in their organization, as well as that of congresses, ceremonies and other events
- Provide recommendations and support to his management for various files related to his field
- Participate in the consistency of the company’s visual identity across the various means of communication
- Maintaining good relationships with external suppliers
- Participate in the production of monthly, semi-annual and annual reports (accounting) by completing all required documents on time
- Identify areas for improvement and efficiency in the organization of work
- Participate positively in teamwork and meetings
- Respond to new requests to participate in the fulfillment of the organization’s mission
What we offer you:
- Market-based annual salary determined according to a salary scale
- 3 weeks holiday after a year of service and 2 weeks rest (dates determined by the employer) during the holiday period in addition to 13 statutory holidays per year
- Telework policy in place: 100% telecommuting, 100% face-to-face or hybrid mode
- Employer flexibility regarding work-life balance
- HumAlliance program, which promotes team cohesion and personal social contacts
- Healthy Business Program (free conferences with multiple health professionals)
- Group insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- 2 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), including one on hiring
- RRSP with an employer contribution of up to 3%
Working conditions :
- Permanent full-time day job; 37.5 hours/week
- Home Office: Quebec City
- Starting position: as soon as possible!
What will distinguish you:
- DEC in communications or any other relevant field
- Experience of 2 years or more in a coordinating position
- Experience in a marketing department, with government mandates, in a marketing or communications agency, or in events is an asset
- Excellent command of the French language, creativity and strong writing and linguistic revision skills
- Knowledge of English – spoken and written
- Great interest in social media
- Good knowledge of management tools for social, web and mass mail platforms
- Good knowledge of the Office 365 Suite
- Knowledge of graphic design software, an asset
- Ability to navigate in a complex environment with different partners
- Knowledge of Quebec’s tourist offer and tourist clientele, an asset
How to apply?
It’s very simple: send your curriculum vitae accompanied by a covering letter as soon as possible. Only the selected people will be contacted. Please note that we subscribe to the principle of labor equality.
For more information, please contact us at the following address: [email protected]