Are you looking for investment support? Faced with the emergence of cryptocurrencies, do you think it’s time to get started? Problem … The crypto market has more than 5,000 different coins! How do you put your money in a crypto that has not exploded yet? A very recent report highlights 15 altcoins with great potential. The report immediately becomes more important when you know that its author is none other than Bank Of America!
Bank Of America’s Cryptocurrency Report
The moment when institutional investors would be interested in crypto was long awaited! It’s done now! The year 2021 has been rich in statements and positive attitudes taken by major banks towards crypto. More than a change, it shows crypto is becoming more and more !
This is also the observation recently made by Bank Of America in a report. As a reminder, it is the second largest bank in the United States behind JPMorgan. The report is 140 pages long and is entitled ” Introduction to digital assets: Round 1 only “. it covers various topics such as Bitcoin, NFTs, DeFi, CBDCs, etc. It highlights the bank in this report cryptocurrencies can no longer be “ignored”.
Cryptos to buy before 2022 for Bank Of America
But if you are reading this article, you are definitely no longer going to be convinced to invest in cryptocurrencies! The question that bothers you is which crypto (s) to choose! The report will then be of great interest to you! In particular, he delivers the Bank of America’s opinion on 15 altcoins with high potential ! As a reminder, an altcoin is a different currency than Bitcoin.
The 15 altcoins recommended by Bank Of America
For Bank Of America, the list of interesting altcoins to consider is as follows:
- Tezos (XTZ) : a crypto for peer-to-peer transactions;
- Graphene (GRT) : a token developed by Facebook that operates a platform to collect information from other blockchains;
- IOTA (MIOTA) : a crypto-transaction crypto;
- Near Protocol (NEAR) : a blockchain that achieves climate neutrality;
- EOS (EOS) : a token that allows you to create DeFi applications;
- Stellar (XLM) : a crypto for peer-to-peer transactions;
- Monero (XMR) : a crypto known for securing completely anonymous transactions;
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) : a kind of Bitcoin with Ethereum sauce;
- Filecoin (FIL) : a platform for peer-to-peer exchange of storage space between users;
- Neo (NEO) : a blockchain that manages smart contracts;
- Cosmos (ATOM) : a crypto that enables interoperability between blockchains;
- WAVES : a platform for creating applications;
- Phantom (FTM) : an open source platform for decentralized applications;
- Tron (TRX) : a crypto that allows its users to pay for streaming services;
- Internet Computer (ICP) : a crypto that aims to create a decentralized internet.
These promising altcoins are available on many exchanges such as crypto.com.
Bank Of America’s selection criteria for its list of 15 high-potential cryptocurrencies
But how did Bank Of America choose these 15 altcoins? First, Bank Of America excluded from its selection the first 15 cryptocurrencies in the world in terms of capitalization.
Nor did she surprisingly considered stack coins. The bank then considered number of developers and projects present on any blockchain or network. This metric makes it possible to understand the dynamics of a crypto.
“The total number of projects per blockchain provides a metric for assessing network effects,” the official said. “Simply put, a large or growing number of people involved in the development of a network tend to entice future developers to join it because they can take advantage of those who are already in the network.”
The crypto market is so big that it is easy to get lost in it. More than a crypto, the idea for a novice investor is above all to find a project he likes. Given the credit given to a player like Bank Of America, these 15 altcoins are worth seeing. So which altcoin are you leaning towards? Unless you prefer to choose multiple altcoins to diversify your portfolio? Go over to crypto.com to buy these promising cryptos!
Follow our affiliate links:
Buying cryptocurrencies in the SEPA zone, Europe and French citizensvisit Coinhouse
Buying cryptocurrency in Canadavisit Bitbuy
To generate interest with your bitcoinsgo to the BlockFi website
To secure or store your cryptocurrenciesget Ledger or Trezor wallets
To trade your cryptocurrencies anonymouslyinstall the NordVPN app
How to invest in mining or master nodes:
To collect coins while playing:
- In poker on the CoinPoker gaming platform
- To a global fantasy football on the Sorare platform
Here are the sources of information we offer:
Our free weekly newsletter: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/CryptonewsEN