Ternoa is a French project that has many ideas. As the entire ecosystem falters, its blockchain technology, which redefines non-fungible tokens, continues to evolve. A hassle-free journey that delivers, month after month, NFT and networking innovations that make this unique project unique. With the arrival of a fully functional and above all very promising Mainnet, big announcements follow one another. Let’s visit the future giant.
Le Journal du Coin offers you this promotional article in collaboration with Ternoa.
Augmented NFTs, a Mainnet to exploit them, Ternoa assumes its unique character
Ternoa is an open source and decentralized layer 1 protocol which, among other things, provides the opportunity to create secure and scalable NFTs. Since its inception, the company has provided developers with access to independent and decentralized infrastructure, a close-knit community and funding. Mainnet launched since April is the final version of blockchain technology Ternoa.
This is the stabilized network, ready to be used by validators and users. In fact, every element that is implemented is subject to prior community testing on the Alphanet testing network. Final approved versions are then prepared and distributed to Mainnet through a management proposal. Native CAPS tokens thus become an important pillar of the Ternoa ecosystem as they are used to pay transaction fees, give you the floor and secure the entire network by strike.
The second pillar of Ternoa is NFTs. A unique and central digital format for the entire ecosystem. An assumed working angle, starting from the observation that developers working on creating useful NFTs face many challenges and often navigate from sight. Excessive research and development costs, unreliable infrastructure with too high costs, difficult sharing and interactions between developers, the list of limitations is long. With its Mainnet, Ternoa now offers many features to adapt its multi-chain NFT network to the needs of the developer community.
Original and disruptive innovations
Since April, Mainnet has actually been in Phase 1 of its implementation. A function of the core network, which undergoes various major structural phases, some of which have already been completed.
- The bridge between Ethereum and Ternoa are in place. This is’an essential element of the ecosystem, in relation to development and security. It relies on a network of relay nodes for the secure transfer of CAPS tokens, but also NFT capsules between the Ethereum and Ternoa networks. The code has been revised by Chainsulting. Eventually, a web application will be available to allow users to connect their ERC-20 wallet (eg Metamask) to their original Substrate wallet (eg Polkadot.js wallet extension). Making transfers between the Ethereum and Ternoa networks will only be a formality.
- A brand new SDK made his appearance. It is a software package intended for developers. Undoubtedly the easiest and fastest way to build on the protocol. Easy to install, it allows network interaction, accounts, balances and fees. Other features will be added to its future versions. They will be adapted to the development of the main network. We already know that these next versions will introduce features related to staking and later to NFTs.
- To check in real time the status of the Ternoa networks (test network, alphanet, mainnet) and IPFS network, a new page Ternoa status has been implemented. More metrics will be added soon.
- Implementation of “Nominator Staking & Rewards”. Holders of CAPS tokens can now select the validators they want to delegate their tokens to participate in network security and be rewarded for it.
An ecosystem in constant development
In addition to all these new features, Ternoa continues to improve existing ones:
- Ternoa wallet allows you to manage $ CAPS and embed NFTs from a phone. It also provides access to DApps linked to the Ternoa network. In addition to fixing some bugs, version 1.9 of the wallet integrates Alphanet and Mainnet. This facilitates the transfer of $ CAPS between them.
- Network Explorer is up to date. It already allowed users to search for transactions, accounts and track capsules and NFTs. It now receives a new user interface and supports the all-new Mainnet.
A wide range of transformations and innovations which Ternoa recently wanted to introduce to members of the community. In fact, since the launch of the successive phases that will lead to the completed network, the Ternoa team has multiplied initiatives targeting cryptocurrencies and far beyond. Thus the participants in PBSfrom Conference office corner from London or from Block split Croatia had access to this information within the privileged framework of a direct exchange with the initiators of the project. An experience that, according to the team, was enriching at all levels, and heralded a new train of original and disruptive innovations.
Ternoa is leveraging this productive momentum to increase its outreach efforts. Thus, the project recently launched the video series “Ternoa Coffee Break”, live Richor find it Youtube. Members of the technical team explain the details of the versions and more. And as if that were not enough, the founder of the project Mickael Canu has already warned. Big announcements are scheduled for his next scheduled appearance on NFT.NYC. In order not to miss anything, do not hesitate to join the whole team Ternoa split.