Best crypto with bottom price value

Disclaimer: The text below is a promotional item and is not part of Cryptonews.com editorial content.

Investing in initial coin offers (ICOs) or even already launched and listed tokens that have a low market value is becoming more and more risky over time. An unstable market already saturated with different types of projects is not a particularly forgiving place; for this reason, many who cannot afford to lose their investments simply avoid most ICOs. My Freedom Coin is a project that eliminates many of the concerns that retail investors have when looking for new and upcoming tokens: By introducing a price floor for tokens through an innovative smart contract system, there is no fear that your investment will go to zero.

How does the price base work?

The smart contract that contains all the funds generated from coin deals is called BUSD Treasury, abbreviated as BUSDT. It also guarantees the existence of the base price, which is calculated in BUSD divided by the circulating number on My Freedom Coin (MFC). When a Peer-to-Peer fee is charged, which is always 0.5% of the total transaction in the MFC, it is taken out of circulation, ensuring that the base price increases over time.

Advertising

Advertising

Peer-to-Peer fees are not the only fees on the platform, but all other types of fees also work in the same way, taking a percentage out of the treasury to raise the price floor. To trade on the platform, for example, you have to pay for a trading license, which varies between $ 5 and $ 50, depending on how fast you get on board – unless you have been very lucky and you were one of the first 10,000 users of My Freedom Coin, in which case your trading license is free. 10% of the trade license value is also deducted from circulation, while the remaining 90% is added to the Community program to activate referral bonuses so that it goes back to the customers.

A third way in which fees take the MFC out of circulation and ensure that the bottom price is raised is through the use of secured loans. If you want to provide security for your MFC holdings and take out a loan with the Treasury, you will be charged 0.98% interest per month. The term of the loan is 12 months, but can be renewed at any time before the end of this period with a fee of 0.5% upon loan renewal.

But does that make the app necessary to use?

In short, no. If you do not intend to earn on the stock exchange in a given month, you are not required to pay for the trading license. Plus, if you’re an early adopter, your trade license is actually pretty cheap, if not free! The app itself, which is available on both Android and iOS systems, is also free to download.

In addition, it is the unique economy that makes this project less risky than others currently available. With a bottom price, there is no risk of going to zero. It also ensures that if you take out a loan, there is no risk of liquidation – which unfortunately is not the case with many cryptocurrencies, as recent events have shown.

Plus, with all the contingents you pay, either in the value of the coin itself or in a community program, you always win on many levels. This could make MFC your rock in the stormy sea of ​​volatile crypto markets – something not even stablecoins have been able to consistently prove. After all, it is more than most other types of assets, crypto or traditional, can claim for themselves.

To participate in this innovative new platform, you need the QR code CXPMGOSKJT. If you want to stay up to date with everything going on there, follow their Discord, Reddit, Twitterand / or telegram!

Leave a Comment