The third edition of Surfin’ Bitcoin, the largest Bitcoin conference in Europe, will take place on August 25, 26 and 27 at the Casino de Biarritz.
A new edition of Surfin’ Bitcoin!
Surfin’ Bitcoin has just revealed the sponsors for its 2022 edition, classified into 4 categories. Ledger will be the main sponsor for the third year in a row. The organizers state that the exclusive networking evening reserved for VIPs, or ” Very Important Bitcoiners », full poster. The other tickets remain available for sale, in particular a student offer of -58% on DAY 1 + DAY 2 + Final Night ticket, i.e. €210 instead of €500. The workshops will be announced next week.
- StackinSat is a platform that offers automatic buy-delivery of bitcoins through recurring, weekly or monthly investments, starting from €10. StackinSat is aimed at private individuals and companies. It is the first platform in Europe to offer a proof-of-reserve bitcoin custody service since June 2022.
- Ledger is a growing company developing cryptocurrency security and infrastructure solutions and blockchain applications for individuals and businesses, equipped with unique proprietary technology. Ledger is expected to make an announcement about Bitcoin this year.
- KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. Blockchain Partners is the team responsible for handling bitcoin and cryptocurrency matters within KPMG. KPMG Canada will explain how it managed to convert part of its cash into bitcoins.
- Delubac & Cie Bank is an independent financial institution, founded in 1924, which offers specialized banking services. It is the first French bank to achieve DASP status. It will soon offer offers dedicated to businesses in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency sectors.
- BPI France accompanies and cultivates the financing of companies: creation, takeover or external growth, development through innovation, conquest of new markets in France or abroad. BPI France has supported the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector for several years.
- Kalima aims to focus on the collection and monetization of environmental, social and governance (ESG) data by providing qualitative and traceable data for ESG assessments.reportingand monetize ESG data through its own blockchain and Lightning Network. Kalimba will present its use of the Lightning network for its Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- Nym is a decentralized infrastructure, dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of its users. Nym claims the same values that Bitcoin wants to preserve: the anonymity of users. The company raised $300 million in May 2022.
- TOBAM is an asset management firm based on innovative, patented research and a mathematical definition of diversification that provides clients with diversified exposure to equity and fixed income markets. TOBAM launched the first bitcoin fund in 2017. Tobam’s CEO will talk about the thesis of bitcoin investment.
- Kryll.io is an automated trading platform that allows users to create their own trading bots and/or hire various strategies developed by other users. Kryll’s suggestion is that you don’t need to have development skills to create complex trading bots that are compatible with major exchanges.
- ORWL is composed of lawyers involved in the digital areas, the company thus ensures legal certainty in your projects. The company thus provides its customers with recognized and global experience with questions about innovative projects and is distinguished by its experience in areas such as e.g. the rules that apply to cryptocurrencies.
- Summit Mining is a service that allows you to invest in cryptocurrencies through particularly profitable mining activities. These are actually shared and therefore performed by all their customers jointly.
- Cap value is a real estate group, specialized in tax optimization, financial advice and real estate since 2004. The group has been positioned on the cryptocurrency market for a few months.
- Waltio helps cryptocurrency holders manage their taxes and accounting with smart tools. Their software allows you to calculate and declare your capital gains in cryptocurrencies very easily and securely.
- Cruxpool is a mining pool designed by miners for miners that provides stable and profitable crypto mining activities for everyone.
- Ternoa is the project of a French startup, Capsule Corp, whose goal is to provide a platform for the storage and transmission of data in complete security, favoring NFTs.
- start mining is an expert company in cryptocurrency mining and hosting solutions with a long-term vision in blockchain and mining.
- Consensus network is an independent publisher dedicated to educating individuals and businesses on all matters related to rational digital currency, blockchain technology and freedom of expression.
StackinSat invented the concept of Bitcoin Savings Plan (“BSP”), a service that makes it very easy to buy bitcoins at regular intervals, weekly or monthly, from 10 euros. The company aims to become the benchmark platform for all bitcoin-related services in the coming years (savings, payments, etc.) and will focus its R&D strategy on products and services related to the Lightning Network, a Layer-2 that makes bitcoin more scalable, more accountable and easier to micropay in bitcoin. StackinSat is responsible for organizing the Surfin’ Bitcoin Conference, the largest bitcoin conference in Europe, on August 25, 26 and 27, 2022.
Receive an overview of news in the world of cryptocurrencies by subscribing to our new daily and weekly newsletter service so you don’t miss any of the Cointribune essentials!
The Cointribune Editorial Board
The Cointribune editorial team unites their voices to express themselves on topics specific to cryptocurrencies, investments, the metaverse and NFTs, while striving to best answer your questions.