We were born into an eclectic group. Live the experience of being yourself every day to create the extraordinary.
Since 1984, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group has relied on increasingly creative and magical work to constantly push the boundaries of the imagination and delight onlookers! Innovation and creativity are at the heart of our shows and will continue to transcend our upcoming productions around the world.
Today we have a place for those who have a distinct taste for inventing exceptional products, for ensuring the smooth running of operations, for putting their ingenuity at the service of their team, in addition to helping to increase their expertise and developing unique practices to Cirque du Soleil!
So don’t wait any longer and join the Circassian adventure! You will meet ambitious people and people with a passion for the world of entertainment!
The Email Marketing Graphic Designer reports to the Creative Director and is supervised daily by the Head of CRM. He will work closely with the CRM team to create dynamic email campaigns for our tours and residential productions. You also cooperate and provide design support and follow-up of various project requests from the in-house creative agency. You will be responsible for ensuring graphic and digital respect for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group’s brands, while promoting the company through your exceptional concepts and design.
· Create and develop services to the CRM team;
– Possess digital thinking and insight into new design trends in the field;
· Provide support and continuity in the given vision of the business objectives;
· Manage CRM timelines, campaign calendars in collaboration with marketing teams;
· Work with partners, agencies to facilitate project progress;
· Provide support and project management from start to finish;
Respect and uphold the company’s graphic standards with respect to all Cirque logos, graphics and visuals;
Propose project plans to achieve the desired result
– Perform graphical monitoring of the CRM industry
· Coordinating the internal approval process for digital creative documents.
YOUR UNIQUE EXPERTISE
Diploma or other relevant experience in the field of digital creation;
· Experience in an agency or in a similar position;
– Experience in mobile design;
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
· Good general knowledge;
· Great creativity and curiosity;
– Exceptional knowledge of graphic design software; Figma, Creative Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign);
· Quality of organization and monitoring of the project from start to finish;
– Ability to communicate well, explain and detail concepts;
– Insight into and knowledge of social media;
· Be a passionate, collaborative person and be able to receive feedback regarding the work done;
· Fluent in French and English, written and oral.
To keep pace with the creation, production and distribution of our products, our employer proposition is unique.
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW
An inclusive hybrid work mode based on team experience and flexible working hours
· Access to an individual office on the days you come to the Montreal Studio, a stimulating environment where you can use all your creativity
A culture focused on developing fair practices and unifying events
Professional growth focused on quality projects to propel your career
A group insurance program, RRSPs and other benefits that we would like to introduce to you
· Personal support adapted to your professional ambitions: training program, regular check-ins, contribution between teams.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is committed to creating and maintaining an accessible and inclusive workplace. Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is the proud ambassador of employment equality and is committed to eliminating discrimination based on age, color, origin, religion, gender, gender, sexual orientation and other characteristics. Neutral and inclusive writing is now preferred for all new job postings.