Working closely with our creative team and our project managers, the graphic designer will strive to deliver quality projects that meet the goals and expectations of our clients.
Are you a graphic designer looking for a job where you can express your creativity through video animation and multidisciplinary mandates? Do you like challenges and are you a team player? In addition, if you have an easy way to communicate, you show great adaptability and rigor in your work, then your place is at m!
What will you do daily:
- Create visuals with rhythm and contrast that grab attention across platforms
- Proactively contribute to team projects by collaborating with diverse talents
- Participate in coming up with creative concepts, respecting customers’ brand image and established graphic orientations
- Tasks divided about 60% in motion design and the balance in multidisciplinary design
- Design animation plans based on strategic instructions
- Create or modify graphics for animation
- Animate videos mainly for the web and social media
Web and multidisciplinary design:
- Think about content architecture, develop wireframes and static web models
- Work with our web programmer to ensure that the web models are easy to integrate afterwards and “responsive” thoughts
- Produce printed images, including preparing final files for printing
- Design digital visuals (social media, Google and any other digital placement)
What do you have :
- Technique in graphic design + motion design and/or bachelor in graphic design or animation
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite: After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (in order of importance)
- At least one year of agency experience
- Ability to produce quality designs (even with tight deadlines)
- Ability to communicate thoughts effectively to the team
- Mastering the basics of design to apply them to perfection
- Eye of the lynx: reflex to ensure and carry out quality control during production, both in terms of design and content
- Familiarity with ad formats from Google, Instagram and Facebook
- 360˚ vision: adapt the message to the context (digital or print) and develop a concept taking into account the different variations before even realizing it
What you are:
- Looking for the latest industry trends
- Master the art of composition: go from an x to y format with your fingers in your nose, with elegance!
- Able to report requests that don’t feel like speaking “design” or “marketing”
- Positive: you see difficulties as challenges, not as pitfalls
- Able to adapt to changes
- Just logical
Assets that would make us “trip” on you:
- Experience in branding design
- Illustration skills
- Great sense of humor!
The benefits you will enjoy:
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Unlimited coffee and lunch
- Hybrid working formula
- High quality computer equipment (not a computer!)
- Happy hour on Friday afternoon (to celebrate the exploits of the week as a team!)
- Team building activities
- Free parking
- Occasional pet therapy
To apply : Send us your CV, motivation letter and relevant achievements via the form.
Date according to : end of August/beginning of September
This is a full-time job offer for a period of one year (maternity leave replacement).
*Thank you for your interest in being part of our team. We only communicate with candidates whose profile matches the proposed challenges.
**The use of the masculine gender is intended to make the text lighter and more readable.