France’s new Tech DeepNum20 program supports French digital, electronics and robotics startups. This program aims to nurture technology champions who offer breakthrough innovations in these strategic sectors of the economy. Eligible startups can apply until September 21, 2022.
The new French program Tech DeepNum20 aims to bring and support the development of French start-ups in digital, electronics and robotics and make our country a major player in the field of digital use and industrial digital technology.
In line with the France 2030 investment plan, which provides 10.5 billion euros of support to the entire innovation ecosystem in these areas, especially to emerging players, France’s Tech DeepNum20 program is aimed at supporting startups with the greatest potential that carry out technological breakthrough projects.
The call for applications, open today, aims to select start-ups offering breakthrough innovations, whether in services or products, providing a very high level of differentiation from existing solutions with the potential for large-scale deployment.
These innovations should preferably offer solutions to the challenges identified in France 2030:
- Artificial Intelligence ;
- quantum technologies;
- cyber security;
- digital greening.
Criteria of entrepreneurial capacity
- Headquarters in France
- An innovative company
- Independent company (maximum share of another company 49%)
- Ability to deploy in a high potential market
- The ability of suitable startups to position themselves among the first entrants in a high-potential market
- The company’s ability to quickly and at scale deploy its project in France and/or internationally
- “Deeptech” nature of projects and potential for market disruption
- An innovation that aims to meet at least one of the France 2030 challenges
- Disruptive innovation dimension of innovation, taking into account in particular:
- The support structures that society has gone through
- Obtained public funding Deeptech, national or European
- The potential to disrupt the market and challenge the models of established players
The selected start-ups will benefit from the support of the French Technology Mission and will have access to:
- a start-up manager from Mission French Tech, responsible for identifying their needs and proposing support opportunities;
- better visibility through influence and communication operations in France and internationally;
- integration into economic diplomacy actions;
- the specific offer of services provided by the network of “French technological correspondents”: brings together 60 partner administrations that work to simplify and speed up public services for entrepreneurs: financing, international development, recruitment, intellectual property, etc. ;
- regulatory support;
- access to a community of high-potential businesses, with experience sharing between entrepreneurs from France’s Tech DeepNum20 and other French Tech Mission programs.